Q&A: Anybody heard of a College called “Theatre of Arts”?

Question by gwheey94: Anybody heard of a College called “Theatre of Arts”?
I was looking for acting for film colleges the other day and I came across a college in Hollywood called: “Theatre of Arts-Multimedia School of Acting” Has anyone heard of it before? I typed in the name of the school in a search engine and it could not find it but I typed in the website and it found the school! Weird!

Best answer:

Answer by Danny
Yes. It’s located in Hollywood, California. I heard that it’s the best acting school.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Welcome to the Jon Hamm School of Acting. If you can lift your eyebrows up and down with every line of dialogue you speak, you’re on your way to Hollywood.

I recommend these School of Acting products

Bookmark and Share
Tags : , , , , ,

11 thoughts on “Q&A: Anybody heard of a College called “Theatre of Arts”?”

  1. this is part of the reason why he’s so charming, he shows a lot of emotion in his face when he speaks…. and he’s crazy gorgeous… that helps him to be charming also.

Leave a Reply